Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cable/Satellite TV

When I came to blog today, I had no idea what to write about. But as soon as I saw the title to my blog something came to mind and that was how I never thought how television and the way its broadcasted is something that has really impacted everyone's lives. You may not think so, but it really does. If your a cable or satellite user, do you ever think how news is broadcasted live? Do you ever ask, how am I able to see them live? I always asked myself that but i could never answer it. But if you think about it, we need to be updated at all times; and companies such as Comcast and DirectTV have helped us alot. Whether its from being informed about our weekly weather or a natural disaster that occured in the Carribean. Its always good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment